Wednesday, June 1, 2011

what it‘s like

Well, she said, you know …
I have this friend, or at least this person I know.
She seems to have a little … erm … don’t want to call it a problem, problem is not so nice, a kind of an issue I‘d say, is that a better word, issue?
Anyway this personIknow, hum, she did a »thing«, it just happened to her, i guess she can‘t help it.
It‘s kind of embarrassing when that happens, very not nice thing to do with all people watching and so on, very embarassing.
I imagine it to be embarassing, that is. Talking of if one was in that position like this personIknow.

I listened. She was talking anyway, no need to ask questions.

So I‘m just asking, she went on, theoretically, you know, if this »thing« happened to someone, what would I do? Just interested, of course, I don’t want you to think … well you could think that maybe I myself …

She fell silent for a while.

You don’t know what it‘s like to be a bird.

I handed her a tissue.

a very not nice thing

3 comments:

  1. sehr diskret. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You keep doing this. I read your post, image is out of the frame, and my mind goes zooming down a crazy cloverleaf of thought ninety miles an hour, and then your drawing itself is the perfect punch line. Ha. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHAviews - thank you. This is exactly what I hoped for!

    ReplyDelete