Monday, September 9, 2013

not so alone

I don't see any reason to freak out like this. Calm down and think what it really means, you'll see it is a good thing.

First of all, this probably isn't new, it's well possible that it has been going on like this forever. Did it bother anybody before we found out?
Not really. See?

Next, they are not doing anything as far as we know. I mean, they don't seem to interfere. So where's the problem?

One may be inclined to ask what they're up to. Well, I can assure you, I've been told that they definitely have got their reasons to be here and do what they're doing, but it really doesn't matter much to us. It's best to keep calm and mind our own businesses, we wouldn't understand anyway, so I've been told. Why should we assume there is any danger?  Personally, I think it is an improvement.

Why?
Well, there are times in life when things don't work out that well, we feel down and depressed and all bad – and that is when we tend to think that nobody cares for us and we're all alone in this cold, not-at-all-caring world and that nobody is interested even if we live or die or what. You know that. Everybody does. Don't you, too, wish for somebody to be aware of you when you're down there in that dark hole? But now you know, they are there. Interested. Aware. Taking notice of everything.
It means we're not so alone.

And they don't interfere. But some people, sometimes, forget who they are and where they belong. There is a temptation to try crazy things, become all wild and mad and unreasonable. This is dangerous, it threatens the order of things. Bad things can happen. Now when they know there are these observers, that all we say or do is being noticed – I am sure it will make them think twice about trying things that are not normal.

Personally, I feel safer this way.

So, just because we don't fully understand what is going on and why, we don't need to be afraid. This is just fear of the unknown. Silly.

We should be happy to know that there is someone watching over us.



just watching.

3 comments:

  1. curiosity took me here :) I like the way you present your illustrations; I mean background stories, it's like an illustrated book! That's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll try to post more often - if you like it, why not drop by every now and then?

      Delete