Friday, September 16, 2011

adorable


Excuse me, you don’t know what it means to be this pretty.

I feel the eyes of everyone on me, all the time. I don’t even dare to go out so much, it really is such a heavy burden. All that greed, the envy, the desire. The admirers. The ones that are intimidated. The phantasies that my looks seem to trigger.

Nobody treats me like a normal person, that’s the bottom line. Can anyone of you imagine what it is like to live like that, every day of my life?

Of course not, how would you.
Why is it so hard to comprehend that it is not a crime to be as gorgeous as I am? I can’t help it, I didn’t mean to be of mesmerizing beauty, sorry to be born that way. I just want to be accepted as a person, am I asking for too much?

But I see everybody change when I get into sight, feel you all getting so tense. Why don’t you relax and give me a chance to show who I am? Most of you probably assume me to be vain, stupid or arrogant, whatever. It’s just a surface, you might find out there is a sensitive and vulnerable being inside this perfectly shaped body of mine. 

This is so sad ...

mesmerizing beauty

12 comments:

  1. Good story, they should put it into the textbooks.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear deer, thank you so much for your kind words...
    Love your creature inside beauty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the encouragement ^___^... your drawing is wonderful :3... i love what you wrote with it... Eye candy tis always mesmerizing @___@.... lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this illustration and blog entry. I hope you don't mind, but I've linked to it in my latest post because it inspired me to draw my own monster. Just let me know if I should remove the link!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @buddhafulkat: Thanks for linking to this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great punch line of an illustration as usual. Always enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a beaut' alright. Very funny and clever.

    ReplyDelete